Congratulations to our own Dr. Alyssa Cantarutti winner of the BC College of Family Physicians First Five Years in Practice Award.
This award celebrates a family physician in the first five years of practice who
- Actively demonstrates the value of physician wellness
- Practises in comprehensive longitudinal family practice or works in an area that supports and values comprehensive longitudinal family practice.
And demonstrates active involvement in or commitment to the following:
- Leadership – such as committee membership at a local, provincial or national level
- Community involvement, including volunteerism, activism, advocacy
- Research or quality improvement
- Teaching – this may be formal or informal and can include teaching patients, learners or colleagues
- Policy development.