Here are the dates for the 2019 seasonal flu vaccine clinics:Information on seasonal flu vaccine
2019 Flu vaccine clinics:
- Saturday October 19 2:00-4:00 pm
- Wednesday October 23 5:00-7:00 pm
- Saturday October 26 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Wednesday October 30 5:30-7:30 pm
- Saturday November 2 2:00 pm-4:00 pm
- Saturday November 16 2:00 pm -4:00 pm
- Saturday November 23 2:00pm -4:00 pm
More clinics may be added so keep checking for updates!
Please call the office and let us know if you plan to attend one of these clinics so that we can prepare a vaccine for you. In the past, we have found that many people show up right at the start time of each flu clinic. If you prefer not to wait, we suggest not coming right at the beginning.
We offer the seasonal flu vaccine for $30 to those not eligible to receive free vaccine.Who should not get a flu vaccine:
- individuals who have a serious allergy to eggs
- children less than 6 months of age
- individuals who have had a life threatening reaction to a previous dose of influenza vaccine , or any component of the vaccine